Exercise is very important for maintaining health. Aerobic exercises increases tissue oxygenation, greatly influencing tissue detoxification processes. Exercises involved in cellulite treatment group in two important mechanisms, namely muscle tone to increase energy fat consumption, decreasing fat deposits. The burning of fat tissue begins after 20 minutes of exercise, after the depletion of muscle glycogen. That is why it is so important to exercise for no less than an hour in order to really be effective. Tissue oxygenation and detoxification are amplified during exercise. Sweat is a mixture of water and toxic products that are so removed from the body. The anti-cellulite exercise programs must not be confused with other types of programs. These programs are not meant in any way to achieve muscle tone on a scale so large that the initial volume of fat to be taken by muscle mass. Intensive muscle mass is subject to other specialties, and therefore we will not deal with this aspect.
Pathophysiological explanation of the association of increased levels of estrogen stress hormone with the emergence and maintenance of cellulite makes it important to properly manage physical stress levels inherent to sport programs.
Regarding the efforts to combat cellulite, the program must include a series of gentle exercises that usually do not require excessive use of fitness equipment, and consists of walking, cycling, dancing, so-called "aerobic" exercises, ie repeated rhythmic movement that combines extremely varied elements of exercise, typically lasting an hour. The aerobics classes are usually very demanding.
Gymnastics is also welcomed especially as it can be practiced in the privacy of your home without depending on training gyms. Some proposals in this regard can be found in the following.
Exercises for abdominal muscles
- supine (lying on back). arms straight at your sides with your palms flat on the floor, legs stretched: lifting legs perfectly straight, at a height of about 30 cm. Depart feet closer and then return to the ground slowly into position. 2-3 sets of 8-10 reps.
- supine. Arms at your sides and your legs stretched behind. Bring legs stretched vertically by flexing the knee, and the upright legs leave the ground about 30º from vertical, then return. 2-3 sets of 6-8 reps.
- supine. Arms at your sides and legs extended. Raising the upper torso (shoulders only) on the ground and return with inspiration. It can be done with legs suppor, with knees straight or bent. 2-3 sets of 8 reps each.
- lateral position (lying sideways). Arm located on the ground, stretched head, other hand on hip. From this position, lift the lower limb (leg abduction) with knees straight and inspiration, then return to the breath . 2-3 sets of 6-8 reps. Then resume movement on the opposite side.
- lateral decubitus . With support from the legs and knees straight, hands behind your head, torso lateral raises making an angle of about 30° with the ground. You can do 3-4 sets of 8-10 reps. Next run the same exercise on the opposite side of the bed.
- supine. With arms at your sides, palms flat on the floor: lift legs to vertical and from this position - "cycling" perfect leg stretched at the end of cyclical movements. 3-4 sets of 8-10 reps.
- sitting on the floor with legs stretched forward. Arms at your sides, palms on the floor: pass in a sitting position with legs crossed, hands resting on his knees and knees with palms pressed 2 times, then return to starting position. During exercise remains as right back and head immobile. Sitting cross-legged right means to bring soles of seat and larger knee remoteness. Breathing is done regularly throughout the year , repeated in 2-3 series 6-8 times.
- supine . With arms at your sides : bringing the knees to the chest by a quick movement , followed by stretching their legs to vertical and slow descent ( taut knees ) . 2 series are as 8 reps. Inspiration by lifting the knees .
Muscle toning exercises for the legs
- walking on their toes and heels alternately by 10 steps can be repeated 5-6 times.
- squats on your toes , with feet together or squats on each leg to step forward, backward or sideways. All types of squats " shape " as the knees and thighs.
- While sitting on the floor with legs apart and knees straight are bending each leg in hand trying to keep the back as straight position . 2-3 sets of 10 reps .
- While sitting on the floor with legs apart and knees straight , bending forward , between the legs , trying to touch the ground with his chest . Hands can be up to neck or supported by the ground. 3-4 sets of 8-10 reps.
- the lateral decubitus position with the other hand supporting the elbow and on the ground in front of the abdomen , are shearing the leg side . Shear can be made in various fields.
- shear supine . In the supine position with arms at your sides and palms resting on the ground, lift your legs - perfect tension knee joint - at a height of about 20 cm of soil. Run cross motion and away legs horizontally - left over right and right over left ( knees taut and contracted muscles ) after a short break to rest your feet on the ground, repeat the exercise . 2-3 sets of 8-10 reps. This exercise is done vertically . Emphasize the need for execution exclusively in hip joint movement , opening " scissors " of approximately 30 cm .
- the lateral decubitus position on a hand, elbow support , rises in a vertical position closest contralateral leg and hand on the same side , fasten heel , knee being taught. Adjust the horizontal leg upright support only remaining hip and elbow. 3-4 sets of 6-8 reps. Then do the opposite .
- the supine position with the knee flexed and back support and feet , buttocks lift as high as possible . 3-4 sets of 10 reps . Exercise can be done with both feet simultaneously support or support for a foot to the other foot is lifted vertically stretched knee .
- the supine position with the knee flexed and away , bring your knees inward , alternately and then together . 2 sets of 8 reps for each leg each and 8 reps knees while .
- the prone position , " belly " with hands outstretched at your sides, legs and trunk extension simultaneously . 3 sets of 6-8 reps.
- of support on his knees and hands, back, and leg extension up to the return of flexion chest. 2-3 sets of 10-15 repetitions for both legs .
- of support on his knees and hands to make a horizontal leg , back , knee taught. From the horizontal to the vertical lifts are returning and maintaining the horizontal . 3-4 sets of 10-15 repetitions for each leg.
- of support on his knees and hands , with thigh high in horizontal and back and knee flexed at 90 º leg up , repeat the previous movements , keeping constant angle of 90 ° between the thigh and leg .
- Exercises 11, 12, 13 can be made and brought lateral leg horizontally stretched or flexed knee and towards the thigh 90 .
- Exercise 6.7, 10,11,12,13,14 can be made with additional weights applied to ankles , so their efficiency to be as high.
- the knee support on. The inside toes , arms slightly bent , hands resting on the hips or thighs . From this position , tilting torso back , making only knee movement . The shoulders should be straight and your chin slightly duped . Inspiration is done during tilt . Number of repetitions : 6 to 8 .
- the knee position are " settlements " on hips side alternately on each side. 2 sets of 8 reps each . For people with thighs full number of reps can double or even triple.
- in orthostatic position ( standing ) , rises one of the legs horizontally and look for a support leg so that your knee is perfectly stretched . Are bending that leg 2-3 series as 8 reps . The side and then repeat the exercise for the other leg .
- the position described in exercise 17 are bending the body which supports the foot on the ground. The same number of reps .
- the sitting position astride the seat, facing the backrest , lifting legs. From this position ( similar to the rider on the horse ) trunk elbows , hands resting on the back , feet on the ground to support the body weight, run a stretch energy ( the knee joint ) feet apart laterally to horizontal while both feet. The exercise can be repeated 20-30 times .
- in orthostatic position , catch a small ball between your ankles rubber and rub vigorously. Count of four , the ball is pressed uniform and equal to both ankles during May discontinue pressing . The number of repetitions varies between 10 and 20 times.
- in orthostatic position with feet slightly apart , feet parallel , near soles. Exercise is performed simultaneously pulling both feet inside. Although it is very difficult, it contributes greatly to strengthening the inner thigh muscles and thus endanger the unsightly space . To mitigate the degree of difficulty, recommend exercise performance on a well-polished floors , using slick soled shoes ( gym shoes ) . While increasing the number of repetitions - 10 to 40 times - will increase the distance between the feet.
Exercises for people with full thighs
From the very beginning I must stress that it is much easier to gain weight than to lose weight. However weakening is achievable, provided always run systematically higher number of repetitions. Obviously, the result is visible after a week but after about 3-4 weeks, is recommended perseverance and patience.
- pedaling. Essentially exercised is similar to riding a bike , run circular movements with the legs of the supine position . The manner of execution is totally different , so move the hip joint is designed without resistance . During exercise the leg muscles need to be more relaxed and the pace very fast execution . Initially run 40 moves , whose number increases progressively reaching 150 . Such a number of repetitions is required interleaving two rest breaks of 30 seconds.
- shear. From a lying position to a vertical run lifting legs slightly bent knees and muscles as relaxed . Next run quickly through movement felt in the hip joint crossing left leg over right and vice versa. The number of repetitions is 150 with 2 breaks of 30 sec.Observatie : to reduce the proportion of thigh exercises to avoid developing their first squatting , extensions and contractions of individual muscle groups performed on devices. In the same vein is recommended massage.
Exercises for people with full hips
- swinging leg . In orthostatic position , in proximity of seat backrest , left hand leans back in his chair . He stood right leg and bring over the seatback remains a fraction of a second over and then return to original position. 2-3 sets of 10 reps for each leg . It is important to follow regular respiratory movements . Regarding the exercise itself, turning basin is energetic, while printing a maximum amplitude rocking motion of the foot.
- exercise for thighs. Sitting on the floor , knees bent, feet as close to the seat , palms resting back on the ground. From this position both knees go sideways to the left and right alternatively to achieve balance. Repeat 10 to 20 times in both directions.
- successive settlements on the hips , the knees position on hips side settlements are alternatives , with a return to the starting position . Hands stretched neck or face. 2-3 sets of 8 reps each .
- tare exercises . Sitting on the ground with legs extended , arms forward horizontally , head up feet extension . From this position moving forward with alternative tare buttocks movement runs the pool .
- lateral decubitus lateral shear. 2-3 sets of 10-15 each side shear .
- lifting the pelvis. Lying on your back with your arms at your sides, your palms as close to the pool, legs stretched forward. At one time bending the legs, pelvis and thighs so as to form an acute angle at time 2 , lifting the pelvis, making support to the shoulder blades and heels , buttocks very contracted , arms position unchanged . In March during descent basin on the ground, returning to the supine position and during four stretching legs. It will closely monitor breathing , exercise is repeated 10 to 15 times. Difficult version : supine , legs extended , heels resting on a chair, arms at your sides with palms resting on the ground. At one time pushing pelvis up and buttock muscle contraction , so that the support will be limited by the shoulder blades and heels . At time 2 maintaining position in the basin during March descent in supine during April to break. The exercise is repeated 10-15 times .
- dorsal "extensions". lying in prone position , head extension, chin resting on the ground, arms stretched forward in trunk extension , fingers crossed . During January , raising arms with closed fists ( elbows straight ) and right leg stretched knee joint . Now breathe . La 2 - lowering the arms and leg on the ground - while making exhalation . 3 - raising the arms and left leg - inspiration. Exercise is repeated 5-10 times , considering that in during the execution , his chin resting on the ground either . After a few days , you can try making movement simultaneously with both feet ( exercise contribute to the buttock muscles ) .