Both in summer and in winter the hair suffers. In the absence of attentive care it dries very quickly and loses its shine and volume.
IThe biggest enemy of health loss, however, is stress. We can try to reduce stress on one hand, and on the other to help prevent problems and keep hair shining with different products, conditioners, oils creams, masks that will help hair regain vitality.
Rich in vitamins, herbal oils are recommended for hair shine. Jojoba oil is used as a treatment by the hair as a mask during the night or in the course of a few weeks to 2 or 3 times a week. Other natural oils that provide intensive moisturizing are olive, almonds, avocado and rosemary oil, wheat germ oil extracted from tree herb etc.
Warm oil is an intensive moisturizing treatment. The effect of oil on damaged hair gives intense hydration, strengthens the surface layer of the hair making it more durable, smooths the surface, making hair reflect light, therefore, become brighter.
Also, the conditioner is very important, applied after washing and adapted to each type of hair.
The products designed as a scalp tonic prevent hair loss and prevent dandruff. The substances used are simple or in combinations, thus creating an ideal product for a mask with multiple properties . The effects of these products are based on the formula and which issues are addressed, a tonic for the scalp can reduce itching occurred for various reasons , can prevent rapid weight gain for the hair, reduce hair loss, intensely hydrates dry and damaged hair .
Another type of treatment is with masks that contain essential nutrients such as vitamin A, vitamin D etc.
The effects of scalp masks:
- hydrate the hair
- gives elasticity to dry hair
- after drying, the hair is soft and silky
- help repair the damage occurred after coloring or chemical treatments
- gives degraded hair a nice shine.
Here are some natural scalp masks:
- Ayureveda Mask - is made from equal amounts of freshly squeezed lemon juice and olive oil . The main benefit to hair is supple and is recommended especially for dry hair
- Russian Mask - is made from equal amounts of yogurt and buttermilk, mix thoroughly and apply evenly all over the hair. Strengthens roots and provides smoothness and shine.
- Nutritious mask with egg yolk - is made from 2 yolks to mix with 2 tablespoons of olive oil until a it looks like mayonnaise. It is ideal for a scalp mask.
- Mediterranean Mask - mix two egg yolks and two tablespoons of honey. The amount increases depending on hair length . The mixture acts as a nourishing conditioner that stimulates hair roots and soothes the scalp.
- The Cleopatra Mask - is made from clay and is very effective for dull, damaged hair.
- The Philippine Mask - prepared with extra virgin olive oil and brandy (recommended quantities are two parts oil, one part brandy). The mask has the effect of restoring hair pieces.
Besides using natural remedies, there must be a balanced diet with many fruits and vegetables, in order to give your body the necessary dose of vitamins and nutrients. Not just the body suffers from the lack of vitamins. An important role has the scalp massage to activate blood circulation and stimulate cell oxygenation. The massage should start from the forehead to the neck and from the temples to the crown.
Although the treatment is very effective , however 1% of the patients do not achieve the desired results!